The beard and the moustache are back on the trend again. But let’s face it, not all of guys and men are suit enough with this facial style. Pushing it too long, you might end up looking like Chewbacca. Beside, history is quite loyal, in these many decades, slick, clean looking men are still having the opportunity of winning women’s hearts, although this still apart from the point whether you have Michael Fassbender’s face or not.
But aside from that, you as a man certainly already knew how important it is to have good shaving equipment. Principally a good electric razor, when dry shaving has become a preferable option. Possessing fine razor on your case is not just on the matter of shaving fast and clean, but also about taking care of your facial hair, and in some cases, taking care of your skin as well.
Reading reviews or product comparisons is still a good idea to do before you bought your electric shaver; pardon the pun, but it’s your throat (and your paycheck) on the knife. Talking about grooming and shaving equipments, the name Gillette or Braun probably comes to mind, since both of these are the leaders on this grooming industries. We have talked about Braun Cooltec Vs Series 7 before, on this post we’re going to talk about Braun Cooltec vs Series 5.
Comparing both of the products is hardly a matter, for each of them was released on different series. The latter one came from the Braun Series range; it offers a cleaner and smoother grooming, with its extra knife placed on between the double foils. The series 5 is particularly good with thick beard and sideburns, for it able to reach through the unknown hidden facial hair corners, something that the Braun CoolTec is not really good at.
Braun CoolTec vs Series 5
|Name||Braun CoolTec||Braun Series 5 550cc|
|Key Features||- Active cooling technology automatically cools the skin while you shave.
- Adaptable 3-stage cutting system includes shaving elements that move independently over every facial contour.
- SensoBlade technology captures hairs growing in different directions for ultimate smoothness.
- Clean & Renew system hygienically cleans, charges and lubricates at the touch of a button.
- Wet and Dry shaver that can be used in the shower.
- 2 year warranty.
- Precision Trimmer.
- Quick 5 minute charge.||- Contour adaptive shaving head easily adapts around jaw line and under the chin.
- Triple action cutting system shaves progressively closer.
- Optifoil - for the closest braun shave ever.
- Clean & renew - at the touch of a button automatically cleans, charges and lubricates to keep the shaver feeling like new every day.
- Quick 5 minute charge|
|Ratings||4.0 out of 5.0 stars||4.2 out of 5.0 stars
|Best Offer||Save 33%
please click here||Save 26%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The CoolTec is placed between the Non-Series Shavers, and considered as a mid-range shaver; yet it excels on the thermal technology. The CoolTec has an aluminum tip placed on the head that would allow to take the heat away while on shaving process. Not only this would make shaving process more comfortable, but also it means great news for those with sensitive facial skins.