Determining the best Fitbit for you’ll depend upon functions and value, however, you also needs to think about dimension, life cycle of battery as well as style. Which Fitbit is most beneficial will depend on what you want and how much you’re willing to spend. We can help find the right one for you. Below you can see full comparison between Fitbit One Vs Ultra.
Fitbit One tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, as well as stairs climbed. Come nightfall, it measures your rest cycle to assist you observe how to sleep much better, and it can actually wake you in the morning without waking your partner. Your stats upload wirelessly via laptop, or choose mobile devices. Powered by your stats, you can set goals, and track progress with charts and graphs. Remain encouraged by generating badges or connecting with friends for support or friendly competitions. Read also : Fitbit One vs Fitbit Flex.
The new Fitbit Ultra Wireless Activity Tracker makes each step you take a step toward better fitness, even on your most busy days. Just like the original, the Ultra tracks your entire day down to particulars a pedometer can’t catch, providing you with accessibility precise steps you take, calories you burn as well as distance you travel, together with how long and how well you sleep. With its altimeter technology, Fitbit can easily monitor the heart-healthy activity of climbing stairs, stimulating you to take the stairs not the elevator, or walking that hill.
Fitbit One Vs Ultra
|Name||Fitbit One||Fitbit Ultra|
|Key Features||- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and stairs climbed
- Monitor how long and how well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent alarm
- Syncs automatically to your computer or select smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth 4.0
- Set goals, view progress and earn badges||- Accurately tracks daily steps, stairs climbed, distance, calories burned, and activity level via 3-d motion sensor and altimeter technology
- Measures how long and how well you sleep - just wear it on your wrist at night with Fitbit wristband (included)
- Small and discreet enough to wear all day -tuck it into a pocket or clip it to a belt or bra
- Wirelessly uploads data to Fitbit.com; No monthly fee
- See online graphs, compete with friends, earn new badges and log food|
|Ratings*||4.4 out of 5.0 stars||4.1 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Offer*||Save 8%
please click here||Save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The style of the Fitbit One comes at an benefit. If you need just the device to track steps, distance, calories burned and stairs climbed, Fitbit One is more than enough. Pick this type and save a lot of your money!