In the US, ovarian cyst are found in nearly all premenopausal women. This Ovarian cyst is closed, any collection of fluid surrounded by a very thin wall, gaseous, or semisolid substance. Ovarian cyst symptoms and signs can only be seen when several things occurred . First if it ruptures (splits), second if it is very large or third if it blocks the blood supply to the ovaries.
Under those 3 circumstances, the symptoms will show such as difficulty emptying bowels, a frequent need to urinate, pelvic pain during sexual intercourse, a feeling of fullness and bloating and so on.
But remember that most ovarian cysts are functional in nature and harmless. So, if you find that you have ovarian cyst symptoms and signs as told above, stay calm and don’t be panic.
Follicular cyst is the most common type of Ovarian Cyst. A follicle is the normal fluid-filled sac that contains an egg. Another types are luteum cyst, cystic teratomas or dermoid cysts. For your information, Ovarian cysts are usually diagnosed by either ultrasound or CT scan.
Here are the list of ovarian cyst symptoms and signs :
• Dull aching, or severe, sudden, and sharp pain or discomfort in the lower abdomen, pelvis, vagina, lower back, or thighs; pain may be constant or intermittent—this is the most common symptom
• Fullness, heaviness, pressure, swelling, or bloating in the abdomen
• Breast tenderness
• Pain during or shortly after beginning or end of menstrual period.
• Irregular periods, or abnormal uterine bleeding or spotting
• Change in frequency or ease of urination or difficulty with bowel movements due to pressure on adjacent pelvic anatomy
• Weight gain
• Nausea or vomiting
• Increased level of hair growth
• Increased facial hair or body hair
• Strange pains in ribs, which feel muscular
• Strange nodules that feel like bruises under the layer of skin
Incoming search terms:
- ovarian cysts and nodules
No related posts.