Do you want to have a well built body? If you do, choosing the most suitable workout is a must. In this case, you need comprehensive information about rushfit vs insanity. These two workouts are among the most famous workout programs. Choosing a popular workout will give a better result because a popular workout usually fits more people. The more popular the workout is, the better the chance to get a good result.
Rushfit is a strength and endurance workout that is created by George St. Pierre. Insanity is an ultimate cardio workout and fitness program that is created by Shaun T. The concept of Rushfit is mixed martial art styles exercises while Insanity is MAX interval training. All exercises in Rushfit are intended to improve strength and to train endurance while Insanity’s exercises are mainly to train cardio.
Further, Insanity takes a longer time to do than Rushfit because the first is designed for 60 days with 10 numbers of workouts while the later is for 8 weeks with 7 numbers of workouts. Both workout programs include a nutrition plan and fitness guide. Insanity has a more detailed nutrition plan than Rushfit, allowing you to follow the plan more easily. With the same 60 day money back guarantee, the two workout programs give you a great assurance.
Moreover, even though Insanity is more expensive then Rushfit, Insanity offers a great thing. It does not require any equipment while Rushfit requires you to have dumbbells. Meaning to say, you can start doing the workout anytime you feel convenient.
Rushfit Vs Insanity
|Key Features||- Mixed Martial Art (MMA) pro Georges St-Pierre's RUSHFIT training program offers fast, efficient series of workouts designed to give you maximum results in minimum time
- Total-body, MMA-style conditioning circuits led by St-Pierre's trainer Erik Owings challenge you from head to toe while building muscle mass and burning fat
- Fitness regimen consisting of seven high intensity workouts on six DVDs, with two training guides to help you manage your nutrition
- Six primary training areas: Strength, endurance, core stability, power, flexibility, and balance and agility
- Includes 60-day satisfaction guarantee||- Complete set includes a nutrition guide, calender to track your progress, and 10 intense DVDs for a great workout
- Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 workout DVDs packed with plyometric drills
- Each workout keeps you constantly challenged as you alternate between aerobic and anaerobic intervals performed at your max
- Perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest
- Free online support tools help you stay motivated with round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support|
|Ratings*||4.6 out of 5.0 stars||4.5 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Offer*||Save 54%
please click here||Save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
In conclusion, Rushfit and Insanity are actually different types of workout program even though both workouts can help building your body. If you want to do martial arts styles workout, you need to choose Rushfit. If you want to train your cardio, you had better choose Insanity.