The first thing you should know about cellulite, and very importantly, we should not obsess! 80-90% of women have approximately cellulite, including famous models and celebrities like Scarlet Johansson, Eva Longoria, Cameron Diaz, and many others. All are mortal!
From here, today in this article we tell you some things you should know about the origin and causes of the appearance of orange peel, and this type of fat known as cellulite.
5 Notes about cellulite:
1. Cellulite is much more common in women than in men because of the way our fat, muscle and connective tissue are distributed.
2. Why does bumps or dimples? When fat cells push up against our skin and fibrous tissue that connects our skin with muscle pulls down, a number of irregularities that produce that shaky and uneven appearance of the skin are generated.
3. More commonly, to form in the area around the thighs and buttocks, but can also be found on the breasts, belly or under arms.
4. Cellulite varies with how severe. It can range from slight skin irregularities, to an extreme orange peel, dimpled roughness. Some women just look to tighten skin or sitting, while others are seen with the naked eye without even moving.
5. Put out that cigarette! Studies show that smokers tend to have higher concentrations of cellulite on their bodies.